Applications are due by March 1st 2018 and applicants must meet all requirements below:
1. The Applicant must have been initiated into Lambda Sigma chapter of The Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity at least 6 months prior to applying for the award and be in current good standing with the Fraternity.
2. The Applicant must have demonstrated leadership qualities within the chapter and college.
3. The Applicant must excel in their academic pursuits, achieving a minimum 3.25 GPA during the year in consideration.
4. The Applicant must complete and scan the following document to be considered for this award: Download File
5. The Applicant must be able to demonstrate through a written essay “What Did You Do With Your Time”. You must describe what you have achieved by being a student at Keene State College and a brother of Tau Kappa Epsilon. Reflect on your time as a student and brother and describe what you have done to further your self academically, towards your goals and degree and how you have made TKE better then what it was or on a better track for the future. Example: The four years you are in college should not be wasted and the time you put into TKE should not go over looked. Reflect on your actions, decisions and reasons on why you made the choices that brought you to where you are right now. What have you done with your time here that is going to make a statement on who you are or what you did to better something or someone or your self. Explain how you are a leader and pushed a direction to better yourself or others.